We’re in the development stages of this at the moment, but we’re developing a bot that can help you with your homework free of charge.
What is a bot? | Why are we making one? | How can I access the bot? | What homework can the bot currently help me with?
What is a bot?
Why are we making a bot?
We’re always trying to find new ways to help you with your piles of homework. Unlike the app, it is more personal and responds to your questions as if a human was typing at a really fast speed.
How can I access the bot?
It’s easier than you think. All you need is:
- A Facebook account (if you don’t have one, use your parents. Remember to ask them first, though!)
- A web browser
That’s it! You can do this on any internet-enabled device without having to install any external apps. (If you do have the Facebook Messenger app, then go to the search box and search “homework help.” Look for the red dotted H and tap on it.)
If you don’t have the Facebook Messenger app, don’t worry. Just follow the video below:
What homework can the bot currently help me with?
We’re still programming it at the moment, but it can currently help you with:
- Science: Food Chain
- Science: The Human Body
- Science: Cells
- History: The Great Fire of London
- History: The French Revolution
- History: The Stone Age
- History: World War II
- RE: Christianity (Origins & Nativity Story)
- RE: Hinduism (Beliefs about death)
- RE: Sikhism (The 5Ks)
- Maths: Expanding negative and positive brackets